Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

Hyde Park and Harrods

As a result of being in a long distance relationship, James and I don't get to spend much time together and often find ourselves sitting in front of our laptops, on FaceTime for hours on end when we are apart. But when together we try our best to make the most of our time, by planning different things to do and places to visit. 
This year we weren't able to see each other over the valentines weekend, so we "moved it" to the weekend after and James decided to surprise me by planning something special to do. 
After meeting him off the bus with a bunch of red roses on Friday, I knew it was going to be a great weekend. We spent Friday evening making pizza (from scratch I might add), watching films (Unbroken is an AMAZING film, even though I was sobbing by the end) and generally having a good, relaxing time.  
Saturday morning we got up and headed to Hyde Park, as James knew I wanted to try out my brand new Sony A5000 camera (blog post to come). It was VERY cold and windy, but we still had a nice walk and I managed to take several decent pictures....











 

..We then walked to Harrods, where James had booked for us to go to The Champagne Bar! (I still can't quite believe it) After having a look around Harrods and feeling extremely poor, we went to The Champagne Bar where we had some food and drunk champagne (surprise surprise). It was such an amazing experience, and one that I will never forget...





..We then went for a meal and some cocktails in the evening. I can honestly say I had such an amazing weekend, I didn't expect half of what James bought/planned for us and it was such a lovely surprise. 






No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig