Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

Shoreditch//Brick Lane














Considering I now only live 15/20 minutes away from Shoreditch, it has taken me almost 5 months to finally walk there, admire the amazing street art and explore the huge range of vintage and retro shops. 

I have briefly been to Brick Lane before on a day trip to London, but didn't have the time to wander around the streets and spend time hunting through all the vintage shops for treasures. But in just that hour or two I loved it and was intrigued, so I knew I had to make sure I made time to go there and further explore. 

But now I've finally done it!  I had such a good day and absolutely loved the street art that lines the streets of Shoreditch. Art has always been important to me and I have to say I am a bit of a sucker for some talented and interesting graffiti. This meant I spent most of the time admiring the street art and taking 100's of pictures (lucky I have such a patient boyfriend). 

I am definitely going to be visiting this area a lot more, especially once I have saved up enough money to buy some of the amazing and unique vintage and retro clothes found in the shops there. 

Here are just a few of the pictures I took during my day in Shoreditch. (Sorry for the quality of the photos, currently saving up for a b-e-a-utiful new camera to replace my average iPhone camera)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig