Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

Sky Garden


Whilst flicking through Facebook a couple of weeks ago, I noticed someone had visited a place called the "Sky Garden". After researching it and realising it was actually free (cue bank account cheering), I immediately booked it.

I dragged James there today and even though it was dull and rainy, the view was absolutely amazing and I will definitely go back in the summer. It is on the top level of a skyscraper, and includes a restaurant and bar, aswell as a huge garden full of plants. 

I would recommend it to anyone, it's a great London attraction and doesn't cost a penny! 










No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig