Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

Lush Goodies

Popped into town today to get a few bits and bobs and came across the smell and then sight, of lush. I don't know about all you other students out there, but the main thing I miss at uni, especially when I'm stressed and tired, is a bath (sorry mum/dad if you're reading this). I always ensure I make good use of the bath whenever I'm home, and therefore couldn't resist buying a few bath bombs for the few days I have left at home.
Until Christmas I had never had/been given a bath bomb (cue sad face), I have always bought them for others as they are the perfect present- even James loves them, but had never had the luxury of having one for myself. They all look and smell amazing, it was hard to pick 4 from the amazing selection, so I decided to go for a pink theme. 
I've already used the "Twilight" bath bomb, it smelt really fresh and the colours that came out were amazing; first pink, then blue, which turned the bath purple, not forgetting some glitter in there too!

I'm getting so excited just thinking about it, I hope I'm not the only one who gets this excited over baths and bath bombs...


Granny takes a dip:

Tisty Tosty:

Twilight: 
 

The comforter:



No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig