Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

OOTD | Shoulders Out

As the weather is gradually getting warmer I am starting to hunt for new summer clothes to update my wardrobe, whilst (attempting to) save money. It's not warm enough to wear shorts or get my legs out yet, so I'm sticking to jeans (I've got a bit longer until leg-shaving season thank God!). I thought I would share with you all the outfit I'm loving at the moment, which is one of my favourites to wear on a hot-but-not-too-hot english summer day. 

I had been searching for an off the shoulder top for a while, I found this one in Primark for only £5 (1/4 of the price that they were in Topshop!) and I L-O-V-E it. Pairing it with my Levi jeans and Reebok trainers gives this outfit a more relaxed and casual feel. Perfect for a sunny day! 








Top- Primark
Shoes- Asos
Trousers- Ebay
Sunglasses- Topshop

Do you have any current favourite outfits for summer?






No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig