Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

OOTD | That White Shirt Thing











Evening girls! Here's a simple OOTD involving this beautiful white shirt I picked up a couple of days ago. I have been wanting a white shirt for several months and finally found the perfect one in TopShop for only £20 (£18 for all you students out there!) and I lurrve it. Today I decided to pair it with some ripped jeans (have you noticed my obsession with jeans/denim yet?!) and Birkenstocks to give it a more casual feel, but I will definitely be sassing it up for evenings out in the future. Just be careful anything/everything marks a white shirt (as I found out today)!

Jeans- H&M
Shirt- Topshop
Shoes- Birkenstock
Sunglasses- Topshop

1 comment

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig