Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

Restaurant Review | Jamies Italian





A couple of weeks ago James and I decided to treat ourselves to a meal and a few cocktails at Jamie's Italian. I am so so glad we did. 

I have been to Jamie's Italian before and have loved it, but have never had a full 3 course meal and cocktails. I thought I would take the opportunity to blog about it and share my experience with all of you lovely people. 

For the starter we decided on Jamie's ultimate plank which was delicious, just thinking about it is making me hungry (even after a huge BBQ, so that's saying something). I loved everything that came on it, especially the meat and pork scratchings. It was definitely the perfect way to begin a lovely meal. 

I'm not sure what my main course was called, but it was basically chicken on bruschetta with a creamy mushroom sauce and some rocket. Even though it's a pretty simple dish (I think anyway, sorry if I'm wrong Jamie), it was so so so tasty. 

The Amalfi lemon cheesecake for dessert was huge and, again, delicious. I am literally getting so hungry thinking about all of this and will definitely be heading over for another meal once I'm back in London. 

We then went on to have some cocktails, I would tell you exactly what we had but I can't remember them all (especially the last few). I can definitely remember them all tasting amazing and I know I'll definitely be heading back again soon. 

So basically, if you haven't already gathered, I had an amazing meal and think everyone should go to a Jamies restaurant, whether that's Italian or any of his other restaurants. 


Do you have any current favourite restaurants?

2 comments

  1. Gah, I want to go to the UK partly just to eat at Jamies!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jaimie's Italian, wish it were in Australia so that I could have it here! I ate there while in the UK and really loved it. That lemon cheesecake looks ridiculously good too.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig