Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara


Before I start rambling on about my new love for Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara, I just going to apologise for the lack of posts recently. A mixture of being extremely busy and lacking motivation caused me to temporarily neglect KatiePrimrose. I am now back in London, have settled into university and have run out of excuses not to blog, so here I am blogging again! 

Right, now it's time to talk about this amazingly affordable and pretty damn good mascara I picked up in boots a couple of weeks ago. It elongates and thickens the eyelashes and, for me is the perfect consistency. Unlike many other mascaras it doesn't cause the eyelashes to clump up, instead the brush helps to spread them out, making them look 'sensational'. 

Considering I've paid three times the price for other mascaras in the past, I think this mascara is definitely on the same level as some of those more expensive mascaras. If I were you, I would definitely give this mascara a try, who knows you might just fall in love with it like I have!  

Before
After

Do you have a current favourite mascara?

1 comment

  1. You are so pretty! And you have gorgeous eyes!
    Photography blog: https://katiphotographyblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig