Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

Covent Garden













Last weekend James and I decided to take a trip to Covent Garden to see these balloons everyone has been raving about and have a general look around. On arrival we realised that we were too late, the balloons had already been taken down (enter extreme Katie sad face). 

Once I had got over the fact I had missed a great Instagram picture opportunity (which took quite a while), we decided to have a wander around and found the mini Harrods, which was FULL of everything Christmassy. This 100% made up for the lack of balloons. 

We wandered around the different markets and looked out for any possible Christmas present ideas (organised? I know). We didn't have any success, but some of the market stalls sell such nice and unique things and it was still nice to have a browse. 

We then went to Patisserie Valerie and had some amazing cakes and hot chocolate. I don't think I've ever had anything other than the custard slice there, but it's absolutely delicious so I don't care if that's a bit boring. 

I would 100% recommend a few hours spent looking around Covent Garden. There's a large range of shops, from designers, to independent shops, to CHRISTMAS HARRODS. It has such a nice atmosphere, especially around Christmas time. It is definitely one of my favourite places to spend time in London. 

Have you been to London? What's your favourite place?


1 comment

  1. Great photos! I love Covent Garden
    Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig