Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

Everyday Jewellery


Necklaces- Accessorize Z Collection 
Turquoise ring- Italy  
Infinity ring- Tiffany&co.
Small silver rings- Accessorize Z Collection
Plain silver thumb ring- Spangle (Ipswich)

I absolutely love buying and wearing jewellery and don't feel like any outfit is complete without adding a few pieces of jewellery. I like to keep my everyday jewellery pretty plain and simple, and I always get sterling silver, but for nights out/special occasions etc I sass it up a bit with bigger and bolder jewellery. 

For the past few years now I have constantly worn jewellery on a day-to-day basis, my collection has gradually changed and different items have been replaced as I have discovered new shiny bits of silver.

My 1000% favourite ring is my beautiful Tiffany&co infinity ring that James gave me after a year of us being together. I also love my turquoise heart ring that my parents bought me on a trip to Italy a few years ago. It's so nice to wear jewellery that actually means something and is special to me.

I am also loving these necklaces and rings from the Z Collection in Accessorize- I dread to think how much time I spend gazing at the amazing Z collection and sterling silver range in Accessorize. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig