Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

OOTD | Jumper weather









Jeans- Asos
Jumper- Boohoo
Trainers- Reebok 
Coat- Asos
Bag- Asos


It's not even November yet and it's already jumper (and coat) weather. I feel like summer ended so abruptly, one day it was fairly warm and then next I was digging out jumpers from the backs of my drawers, putting on coats and even considering wearing a scarf! You know it's nearly winter when even on days when there's not a cloud in the sky, it is still bitterly cold- I can no longer rely on looking out the window to see how warm it's going to be. 

So the coats and jumpers are now out! Even though I do love summer, it's always nice to  start wearing layers of cosy, warm clothes again. 

I bought this black roll neck from boohoo and have been loving it ever since. It's pretty thick, which makes it really warm and cosy. Paired with these Asos jeans (which I have been loving for a while now) and my trusty Reeboks, it makes the perfect outfit for chilly days. 

Now let's talk about my b-e-a-utiful bomber jacket. It had been sitting in my Asos saved items section for weeks until it was finally reduced and I could finally afford it. It's so so warm and goes with practically everything. Definitely going to be used a lot over winter.

Have you started wearing coats and jumpers yet? Do you have any new favourites?

1 comment

  1. Such a cute, simple outfit for autumn. Really love that backpack & those jeans are TOO cute! Love the ripped knees :)

    ReplyDelete

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig