Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

Christmas Cheerz Box







Morning girls! I'm going to start by getting out my excitement that:
1. I have my own domain name, goodbye .blogspot.co.uk, hello .co.uk! 
2. This is my first ever collaboration and to say I'm excited is an understatement. 
I have been blogging for almost a year now and I have really enjoyed sharing all the things I love with all you lovely people. To see my blog becoming more successful is so rewarding and makes me so much more motivated to keep writing and posting for you all. 

Anyway, let's talk about this snazzy Cheerz box that was kindly sent to me buy the lovely Cheerz team. Cheerz is a website and app which allows you to print pictures from a range of social media sites or from your computer/phone.

I am constantly taking photos, wherever I am, whoever I am with and whatever I'm doing. Photos hold memories and therefore I treasure them (this recently meant I had to spend a lot of money on an external hard drive). However, I rarely get them printed and they often get forgotten about in a distant folder somewhere on my computer (or now hard drive). Collaborating with Cheerz means I have 40 high quality, beautiful, polaroid style pictures in the cutest box. And for that, I am very thankful. It took me a while to decide which photos I wanted, but I opted for a selection of my favourite Instagram posts. I am so glad I did, they look so good on my wall and hold memories from the past year. 

I chose the Christmas Cheerz box, which is now on sale at www.cheerz.com, as it's LESS THAN 5 WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS. *Insert every Christmas emoji* It comes in the cutest little box, with a ribbon and a couple of gift tags, making it perfect for giving as a Christmas present. 

I would 100% recommend having a look on the Cheerz website if, like me, you love photos. You could order some for yourself, or you could even order this Christmas Cheerz box as a gift for someone else this Christmas. It's such a simple process to select the photos, edit  and order them, plus they get delivered in 5-6 days! 

Are you a photo lover/photo hoarder like me?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig