Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

Lush in the shower



Like me, not everyone is lucky enough to have the luxury of a bath. When I moved to uni and only had a shower, I gave up looking in Lush. Not only did it make me miss relaxing in a bath with a lush bath bomb, I just didn't think there was much point going in there without owning a bath (I realise it was a bit stupid thinking this). 

However, when my sister bought me a load of Lush goodies that could be used in the shower, I realised how wrong I was. Lush has so many different soap, scrubs, gels etc to use in the shower- it isn't just for bath owners after all! (However, this doesn't stop me from getting hugely excited to use Lush bath bombs in the bath when I go home) 

Here's some of the Lush shower bits I was given:


Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub

I absolutely love this scrub, it's such a good exfoliator that  leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. It smells really fresh and citrusy (if that's a word). I'm trying so hard to make it last, but it's so tempting to use loads everyday. It is definitely my current favourite out of these products. 



Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly 

This 100% smells like blackcurrant fruit pastels, it's SO SWEET. Even though the smell can be a bit sickly, it's still nice in small amounts. I love this shower jelly, although I find it so hard to wash with it as it's so slippery and wobbly- definitely puts some fun into washing though! 


Buffy Body Butter

I love the little tin this product came in- it's perfect for storing the body butter when it's not being used! I'm going to be truthful, I haven't actually used this body butter yet, but I still wanted to include it in this post. It smells of lavender and, according to the website it acts as an exfoliator and moisturiser. I am going to have a shower and try it out as soon as I've written this post!



Each Peach (and Two's a Pear) Massage Bar 

I absolutely love the smell of this massage bar, it's so fruity and fresh. I usually use this bar after I've exfoliated with Ocean Salt scrub and it leaves your skin feeling extra smooth and moisturised. 



Fun

Like it's name, this is just a bit of fun really. It's not the nicest or easiest thing to wash with, but if you have some extra time in the shower, you can always mould it into different shapes! It has an unusual sweet and kind of fresh smell, which I actually quite like. 





Do you use Lush shower products? What's your favourite? 


1 comment

  1. I have Sweetie Pie and it smells amazing!! Bit difficult to hold in the shower aha

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig