Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

OOTD | Grey Skies









Denim Jacket- market stall (Norwich) 
Jeans- Asos
Jumper- Zara
Trainers- Nike
Bag- Asos

Just a quick post today on this super relaxed and comfy outfit perfect for the Autumn/Winter weather featuring this beautiful denim jacket and the cosiest jumper ever. 

I absolutely love this vintage Levi jacket I found on one of the vintage clothing market stalls in Norwich a couple of weeks ago. I've been looking for this style of denim jacket for a very long time and I finally found this beauty for only £17! I'm finding wearing a coat over jumpers is way too warm at the moment, so this is the perfect, cooler alternative. Plus it goes with practically any outfit and is big enough to fit a whole load of layers underneath, I can definitely see myself wearing this a lot over winter. 

Now lets talk about this cosy grey jumper I spotted in Zara the other day and couldn't resist. It's so thick and cosy, I'm loving high neck tops at the moment, and this is no acceptation. I decided to pair the jumper with my trusty Asos black jeans (that I've owned for far too long), this Levi denim jacket and my Nike Roche's, creating a simple and comfortable outfit. 


1 comment

  1. This is definitely my "go to" outfit :) Love your jacket!
    Photography blog: katiphotographyblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig