Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas









There's only 16 days until Christmas, the decorations are up, the Christmas shopping is almost done and it's definitely time to get excited and start blogging about Christmassy things. I LOVE IT!! 

To me, visiting a Christmas market or two in the lead up to Christmas is a tradition and a must. Last weekend, James and I decided to get in the Christmas spirit and go to the German Christmas market in Birmingham, which made me feel even more excited and super Christmassy (I didn’t think this was possible).

We went last year, but during the day on a Saturday which is probably the worst time to go, as it was ridiculously busy. This year we decided to go on a Thursday evening and it was so much better, we could actually see what the stalls were selling! 

Not only is there never ending supplies of mulled wine, German beer and Bratwurst sausages, there is also a whole range of unique, independent stools selling perfect gifts for Christmas. It has such a lovely, festive atmosphere and is definitely one of my favourite Christmas markets I’ve been to. Even those of you Grinch’s out there would feel Christmassy after a visit! 


1 comment

  1. What beautiful photos! I love all the lights that go up this time of year :)

    http://katelynmcphee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig