Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

OOTD | Umbrellas and Dungarees












Dungarees- Asos
Top- New Look
Scarf- Accessorize 
Shoes- Reebok
Lipstick- Rimmel 107

I FINALLY OWN A PAIR OF DUNGAREES. I've been looking at and loving dungarees for such a long time and have been close to buying some so many times. I don't actually know why it has taken me so long to buy a pair, but after seeing these had 20% off during black Friday sales, I couldn't resist. Paired with my roll neck ribbed top and cosy scarf, it makes the perfect wintery outfit. The dungarees are SO COMFY, I could live in them and they are very warm too- which is kind of good with this rubbishy, cold weather at the moment. I am already hunting for a blue denim pair to add to my collection! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig