Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

Liz Earle Skincare Essentials




I used to be one of those girls who didn't give their skin any attention and treated it really badly. I would go to bed wearing makeup, never moisturise and didn't really have a skincare routine at all. However, a year or two ago I started to realise the importance of taking care of my skin, and began trying out a range of skincare products. 

A couple of weeks ago I decided to change my skincare routine again, from the seaweed Bodyshop range, to Liz Earle. Not only had I got bored of my old routine, the products were becoming less effective and my skin was in a pretty bad condition. I had read several really good reviews on Liz Earle skincare and wanted to see whether the products worked for me. 

Liz Earle products are pretty pricey (for a student on a budget anyway), so I decided to try out a few of the smaller, travel sized products, before fully committing and buying the (more pricey) normal sized products. It has only been a couple of weeks and I have already noticed a huge improvement in both the look, and feel of my skin.  

Every morning and night I apply the Cleanse & Polish, massaging it into my skin and then removing it with the muslin clothe and hot water. Every time I do this I am amazed at how clean and revived my skin feels. I then spray the Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer onto my face, which smells amazing and makes my skin feel so fresh. After allowing the skin tonic to dry, I then apply the Skin Repair Moisturiser. I have combination skin, which often causes moisturisers to make my skin even more oily, but this one doesn't at all. This moisturiser is actually amazing, my skin feels so much smoother and moisturised since using it. I try to use the Gentle Face Exfoliator every 2-3 days and, like the other Liz Earle products, it leaves my skin feeling amazing- so smooth and extra clean. I use this at the beginning of my routine, before the cleanser. 


What is your everyday skincare routine? 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig