Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

OOTD | That denim shirt thing












Denim shirt- Charity shop
Black jeans- Asos
Pumps- Primark
Bag- H&M

Evening girls! I am in such a good mood right now, I have just got tickets for Vfestival- how amazing is the line up this year?! I am now watching the Brits and getting overly excited every time I see someone who will be at V. 

Anywayyy thought I'd share this super comfortable yet stylish outfit I absolutely love and always turn to when I'm unsure what to wear. It is such a simple outfit, pairing this oversized denim shirt with some skinny jeans and some pretty shoes somehow looks (and feels) so good. I have had this oversized shirt (which is actually a mens shirt) for so long it is actually quite embarrassing. Unlike other pieces of clothing that have come and gone, this shirt has stayed one of my favourites throughout. A picture of me wearing it three years ago actually came up on my Timehop the other day and I now feel like maybe it's time to invest in a new one! 

Let's just take a minute to talk about these cute lace up pumps which I found in Primark the other day for only £8!! They seem to be pretty good quality and I know I will get a lot of wear out of them this spring. Plus they look so good with skirts, jeans and, well most things really. 

What is your favourite comfortable, yet stylish outfit? 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig