Instagram Feed (do not change this title)

Make Your Own | Coffee Body Scrub




Recently coffee body scrubs have become extremely popular and have become an instagram favourite. Being curious as ever, I automatically wanted to try this amazing exfoliator that tones, tightens and brightens your skin. So off I popped to my local boots and was shocked when I realised the price was £15. Surely what is basically a bag of ground coffee can't cost £15?! Anyway I walked straight back out the door and decided to make my own. 

It is so so SO easy to make this coffee scrub and after using it a couple of times I can already see results, my skin feels so much smoother and more hydrated. All you need is a bag of ground coffee which costs £2/£3 and some coconut oil, which I found in Sainsburys for just £4. These will make a load of coffee scrub "cubes" which you just pop out the freezer whenever you would like. So who really needs to spend a load of money on a glorified bag of coffee?

What you need:
  • Ground coffee
  • Coconut oil
  • Ice cube tray
What you do:
  • Melt the coconut oil on a low heat (this won't take long at all, so keep watching!)
  • Pour in the ground coffee, the amount depends on personal preference but I added quite a bit 
  • Pour into ice cube tray
  • Put in freezer 
  • Get out and use as and when you would 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katie Primrose

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig